Traveling Luck for Bordelumer Koog, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Where is Bordelumer Koog?What's around Bordelumer Koog?
Wikipedia near Bordelumer Koog
Where to stay near Bordelumer Koog
The timezone in Bordelumer Koog is Europe/Berlin
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 54.6333°, Longitude. 8.9167°
Weather near Bordelumer Koog; Report from Schleswig-Jagel, 47.5km away
Wind: 12.7km/h West/Southwest
Wind: 12.7km/h West/Southwest
Satellite map around Bordelumer Koog
Loading map of Bordelumer Koog and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bordelumer Koog, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ebüll (0km)
- Uphusum (0km)
- Wester Bordelum (1.2km)
- Bordelum (1.2km)
- Lund (2km)
- Stollberg (2km)
- Ebüllfeld (2km)
- Sterdebüll (2km)
- Büttjebüll (2.3km)
- Oster Bordelum (2.4km)
- Stollberger Mühle (3.1km)
- Langenhorn (4.1km)
- Wester Langenhorner Feld (4.1km)
- Addebüll (4.2km)
- Wester Langenhorn (4.2km)
- Oster Langenhorner Feld (4.7km)
- Bredstedt (5.1km)
- Riddorf (5.1km)
- Sönnebüll (5.9km)
- Oster Langenhorn (6.2km)
- Reußenköge (6.2km)
- Breklum (6.2km)
- Borsbüll (6.2km)
- Glücksberg (6.2km)
- Dörpum (6.2km)
- Süderwarf (6.2km)
- Loheide (6.5km)
- Ockholm (7.2km)
- Tadenswarf (7.2km)
- Fehsholm (7.2km)
- Süderdeich (7.4km)
- Wester Altendeich (7.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Bahnhof Langenhorn (Schleswig) (6.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nordergosharde (4.1km)
Accommodation around Bordelumer Koog
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Nordfriesland (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sandberge (4.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sandhörn (7.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Kreis Nordfriesland (7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bordelum (2km)
Airports close to Bordelumer Koog
Westerland sylt(GWT), Westerland, Germany (53km)
Sonderborg(SGD), Soenderborg, Denmark (73.6km)
Skrydstrup(SKS), Skrydstrup, Denmark (76km)
Kiel holtenau(KEL), Kiel, Germany (92.5km)
Esbjerg(EBJ), Esbjerg, Denmark (111.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bordelumer Koog
Eggebek, Eggebeck, Germany (30.1km)
Flensburg schaferhaus, Flensburg, Germany (36.7km)
Krusa padborg, Krusa-padborg, Denmark (38.5km)
Schleswig, Schleswig, Germany (47.5km)
Hohn, Hohn, Germany (59km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.