Traveling Luck for Mälävaara, Lappi, Aland Islands
Where is Malavaara?What's around Malavaara?
Wikipedia near Malavaara
Where to stay near Mälävaara
Also known as Malaaapa, Mäläaapa
The timezone in Malavaara is Europe/Helsinki
Sunrise at 10:34 and Sunset at 13:22. It's light
Latitude. 66.8667°, Longitude. 28.0667°
Weather near Mälävaara; Report from Sodankyla, 89.1km away
Satellite map around Mälävaara
Loading map of Mälävaara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mälävaara, in Lappi, Aland Islands
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lätäjärvi (4.1km)
- Peräjärvi (7.8km)
- Tuurajärvi (9.7km)
- Kursunjärvi (11.9km)
- Nälkämäjärvi (12.2km)
- Toinenjärvi (16.2km)
- Kummunjärvi (16.7km)
- Lapajärvi (17.6km)
- Kalkkiaisjärvi (22km)
- Säynäjäjärvi (22.6km)
- Joutsijärvi (23.2km)
- Termusjärvi (24.3km)
- Kyröjärvi (25km)
- Vilmajärvi (25km)
- Könkäänlampi (25.2km)
- Siiamojärvi (25.3km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Peuravirta (25.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ahvenjärvet (15.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Salmivaara (19.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Salla (24.9km)
Airports close to Mälävaara
Sodankyla(SOT), Sodankyla, Finland (89.1km)
Rovaniemi(RVN), Rovaniemi, Finland (108km)
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (115.3km)
Kittila(KTT), Kittila, Finland (172.8km)
Ivalo(IVL), Ivalo, Finland (202.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mälävaara
Kemijarvi, Kemijarvi, Finland (45.1km)
Pudasjarvi, Pudasjarvi, Finland (177.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.