Traveling Luck for Nousu, Lappi, Aland Islands
Where is Nousu?What's around Nousu?
Wikipedia near Nousu
Where to stay near Nousu
Also known as Nousu, Ноусу
The timezone in Nousu is Europe/Helsinki
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. 67.1583°, Longitude. 28.6408°
Weather near Nousu; Report from Sodankyla, 94.2km away
Satellite map around Nousu
Loading map of Nousu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nousu, in Lappi, Aland Islands
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ulmajoki (1.4km)
- Pyhäjoki (8.9km)
- Nilihaara (9.5km)
- Sallajoki (11km)
- Aatsinginjoki (12.1km)
- Joutsenoja (12.2km)
- Rautapuro (13.2km)
- Kuoskujoki (13.2km)
- Maltiojoki (14.6km)
- Kurijoki (16.4km)
- Kivihaara (21km)
- Niemijoki (21.1km)
- Tenniyëyoki (21.2km)
- Naruskajoki (22km)
- Polatimaoya (23.6km)
- Utsjoki (24.5km)
- Iso Akanjoki (25.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Joutsenaapa (10.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Salla (19.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Karhutunturi (21.8km)
Airports close to Nousu
Sodankyla(SOT), Sodankyla, Finland (94.2km)
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (138.1km)
Rovaniemi(RVN), Rovaniemi, Finland (144.9km)
Ivalo(IVL), Ivalo, Finland (175.2km)
Kittila(KTT), Kittila, Finland (179.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nousu
Kemijarvi, Kemijarvi, Finland (84.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.