Traveling Luck for Gilska Češma, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Gilska Cesma?What's around Gilska Cesma?
Wikipedia near Gilska Cesma
Where to stay near Gilska Češma
The timezone in Gilska Cesma is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 41.7136°, Longitude. 22.7642°
Loading map of Gilska Češma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gilska Češma, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Čungovec (6.4km)
- Kamenica (6.8km)
- Petlec (9km)
- Gubenek (11.9km)
- Čuka Rid (11.9km)
- Čokalica (12km)
- Stara Kula (13.1km)
- Meteriz (13.3km)
- Parhač (13.7km)
- Goten (14.4km)
- Bejaz Tepe (14.6km)
- Asanlija (14.8km)
- Spikovo (15.4km)
- Obozna Planina (16.8km)
- Malinska Planina (17.3km)
- Džami Tepe (18km)
- Adži Čuka (18.7km)
Accommodation around Gilska Češma
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamenica (9.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Berovo (8.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Maleševo (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Berovsko Ezero (15.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Strumički Rid (9.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Berovo (9.3km)
Airports close to Gilska Češma
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (117.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (144.1km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (160.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.3km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (211.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gilska Češma
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (144.1km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (186.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.