Traveling Luck for Čiflik, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Ciflik?What's around Ciflik?
Wikipedia near Ciflik
Where to stay near Čiflik
The timezone in Ciflik is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 41.9444°, Longitude. 22.7800°
Satellite map around Čiflik
Loading map of Čiflik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čiflik, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čiflik (0km)
- Stamer (3.7km)
- Dzvegor (4.1km)
- Valožanci (5.4km)
- Gabrovo (6.1km)
- Grad (7.1km)
- Trabotivište (8.4km)
- Virče (8.4km)
- Vutren (8.5km)
- Mitrovska Mahala (8.8km)
- Kiselica (9.6km)
- Bigla (10.4km)
- Dramče (10.7km)
- Džadovci (11km)
- Bojčoska Maala (11.2km)
- Vetren (11.8km)
- Obel (11.9km)
- Star Istevnik (12.1km)
- Trstija (13.2km)
- Razlovci (13.2km)
- Trsino (13.7km)
- Vitanci (13.8km)
- Maksimci (13.8km)
- Vetren (14.3km)
- Selnik (14.7km)
- Kalimanci (15.3km)
- Manilci (15.9km)
- Bratislavci (16.2km)
- Khambardzhiska Mahala (16.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Čiflik
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Delčevo (3.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vlakhina (10.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Opština Delčevo (2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čavka (6.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Pijanec (14.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Delčevo (3.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Delčevo (3.2km)
Airports close to Čiflik
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (114.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (116.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (190.5km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (204.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čiflik
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (174.4km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (202.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.