Traveling Luck for Crnik, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Crnik?What's around Crnik?
Wikipedia near Crnik
Where to stay near Crnik
The timezone in Crnik is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 41.8194°, Longitude. 22.8828°
Satellite map around Crnik
Loading map of Crnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crnik, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crnik (0km)
- Pančarevo (4.4km)
- Negrevo (5.1km)
- Umlena (6.8km)
- Star Istevnik (7.5km)
- Čiflik (8.3km)
- Debochitsa (9km)
- Sukhostrel (9.2km)
- Robovo (9.6km)
- Džadovci (10.8km)
- Gabrovo (11km)
- Trabotivište (11.1km)
- Brestovo (11.8km)
- Khambardzhiska Mahala (11.8km)
- Razlovci (11.8km)
- Smojmirovo (11.9km)
- Virče (12.2km)
- Stambolyska Mahala (12.6km)
- Mačevo (12.8km)
- Budinarci (12.9km)
- Mitrašinci (15.3km)
- Grad (15.4km)
- Leshko (17km)
- Vladimirovo (17km)
- Obel (17.4km)
- Padesh (18.3km)
- Ratevo (18.3km)
- Stamer (18.5km)
- Troskovo (18.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Crnik
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vlakhina (10.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čavka (18.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Berovo (16.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Maleševo (16.1km)
Airports close to Crnik
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (126.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (126.4km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (173.2km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (197.1km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (229.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crnik
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (160.4km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (184.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.