Traveling Luck for Grad, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Grad?What's around Grad?
Wikipedia near Grad
Where to stay near Grad
Also known as Caje, Čaje
The timezone in Grad is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 41.933333300000001°, Longitude. 22.850000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Grad, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grad (0km)
- Virče (3.3km)
- Stamer (4km)
- Obel (5.4km)
- Dzvegor (6km)
- Trabotivište (6.9km)
- Čiflik (7.1km)
- Star Istevnik (8.1km)
- Gabrovo (9km)
- Khambardzhiska Mahala (9.3km)
- Gabrovo (10km)
- Džadovci (11.2km)
- Logodazh (11.3km)
- Suruvchevtsi (11.8km)
- Pančarevo (12.2km)
- Leshko (12.2km)
- Valožanci (12.3km)
- Klisura (12.8km)
- Drenkovo (12.8km)
- Stambolyska Mahala (13.2km)
- Debochitsa (13.4km)
- Vutren (13.5km)
- Kiselica (13.8km)
- Razlovci (14.2km)
- Selishte (14.6km)
- Padesh (14.8km)
- Mitrovska Mahala (14.8km)
- Crnik (15.4km)
- Vetren (15.6km)
- Ovnartsi (16.2km)
- Dramče (16.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vlakhina (4.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Opština Delčevo (8.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čavka (12km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Pijanec (15.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Delčevo (9.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Delčevo (9.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Delčevo (9.1km)
Airports close to Grad
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (114.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (121.4km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (188.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.9km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (198.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grad
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (174.3km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (196.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.