Traveling Luck for Jastreb, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Jastreb?What's around Jastreb?
Wikipedia near Jastreb
Where to stay near Jastreb
Also known as Jastrebac
The timezone in Jastreb is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 41.875277799999999°, Longitude. 22.719999999999999° , Elevation. 1276m
Geographic features & Photographs around Jastreb, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Razlovci (6.3km)
- Maksimci (7.2km)
- Džadovci (7.2km)
- Trsino (8.3km)
- Valožanci (8.8km)
- Peklani (9km)
- Trabotivište (9.7km)
- Kruševo (10km)
- Trstija (10.6km)
- Čiflik (10.9km)
- Laki (11.5km)
- Bigla (12.1km)
- Dragobrašta (12.3km)
- Mitrašinci (13.3km)
- Bojčoska Maala (13.4km)
- Star Istevnik (13.5km)
- Virče (13.6km)
- Stamer (13.8km)
- Kapetanska Maala (13.9km)
- Manilci (14.2km)
- Kalimanci (14.7km)
- Dzvegor (14.9km)
- Grad (15km)
- Budinarci (15.7km)
- Mitrovska Mahala (16.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vlakhina (14.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čavka (4.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Delčevo (12.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Delčevo (12.9km)
Airports close to Jastreb
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (109.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (127.4km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (182.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.2km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (211.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jastreb
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (164.5km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (201.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.