Traveling Luck for Kiselica, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Kiselica?What's around Kiselica?
Wikipedia near Kiselica
Where to stay near Kiselica
The timezone in Kiselica is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.9833°, Longitude. 22.7500°
Loading map of Kiselica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kiselica, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vutren (2.9km)
- Mitrovska Mahala (3km)
- Kiselica (4.7km)
- Dramče (4.8km)
- Gabrovo (4.8km)
- Čiflik (5.9km)
- Valožanci (6km)
- Dzvegor (6.2km)
- Vetren (6.8km)
- Bigla (7.8km)
- Stamer (7.9km)
- Bojčoska Maala (8km)
- Vetren (8.8km)
- Selnik (9km)
- Vitanci (9.6km)
- Bratislavci (10.5km)
- Grad (11.9km)
- Trstija (12km)
- Kalimanci (12.5km)
- Todorovci (13km)
- Kostin Dol (13.5km)
- Manilci (13.6km)
- Krmalnik (13.6km)
- Trsino (13.9km)
- Virče (14km)
- Lukovica (14.1km)
- Rakovo (14.2km)
- Trabotivište (14.3km)
- Maksimci (14.7km)
- Tsŭrvaritsa (14.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Novo Selo (14.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Delčevo (2.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Opština Delčevo (6.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čavka (10.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Pijanec (12.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Delčevo (2.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kalimansko Ezero (14.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Delčevo (2.9km)
Airports close to Kiselica
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (111.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (113.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.1km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (195.9km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (207.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kiselica
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (179km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (208km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.