Traveling Luck for Vladimirovo, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Vladimirovo?What's around Vladimirovo?
Wikipedia near Vladimirovo
Where to stay near Vladimirovo
The timezone in Vladimirovo is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 41.7100°, Longitude. 22.7928°
Satellite map around Vladimirovo
Loading map of Vladimirovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vladimirovo, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kamenica (7.9km)
- Petlec (8.3km)
- Čungovec (9km)
- Čuka Rid (9.3km)
- Gubenek (10.4km)
- Parhač (11.1km)
- Čokalica (11.9km)
- Spikovo (12.7km)
- Bejaz Tepe (14.3km)
- Stara Kula (15.1km)
- Meteriz (16km)
- Goten (16.5km)
- Džami Tepe (17km)
- Bukovik (17km)
- Breza (17.3km)
- Malinska Planina (17.3km)
- Asanlija (17.6km)
- Obozna Planina (18.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Vladimirovo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamenica (12.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Maleševo (6.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Berovo (5.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Berovsko Ezero (12.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Strumički Rid (12.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Berovo (7km)
Airports close to Vladimirovo
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (120.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (143.3km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (159.5km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (209km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (216.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vladimirovo
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (144.2km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (183.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.