Traveling Luck for Želevica, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Zelevica?What's around Zelevica?
Wikipedia near Zelevica
Where to stay near Želevica
The timezone in Zelevica is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.8833°, Longitude. 22.8000°
Satellite map around Želevica
Loading map of Želevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Želevica, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trabotivište (1.7km)
- Džadovci (3km)
- Star Istevnik (5.7km)
- Virče (5.9km)
- Razlovci (6km)
- Grad (8.3km)
- Čiflik (8.3km)
- Stamer (9km)
- Valožanci (10.6km)
- Pančarevo (11km)
- Dzvegor (11.1km)
- Crnik (11.8km)
- Obel (13.2km)
- Khambardzhiska Mahala (13.4km)
- Gabrovo (13.4km)
- Umlena (13.6km)
- Gabrovo (14km)
- Maksimci (14.5km)
- Debochitsa (15.1km)
- Trsino (15.3km)
- Mitrašinci (15.5km)
- Robovo (15.5km)
- Bigla (15.9km)
- Budinarci (16km)
- Trstija (16.5km)
- Negrevo (16.5km)
- Vutren (16.8km)
- Mitrovska Mahala (16.8km)
- Stambolyska Mahala (16.8km)
- Peklani (16.9km)
- Bojčoska Maala (17.1km)
- Laki (17.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vlakhina (7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Opština Delčevo (7.4km)
Accommodation around Želevica
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čavka (7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Delčevo (11.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Delčevo (11.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (14.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Delčevo (11.5km)
Airports close to Želevica
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (116.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (122.5km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (182.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (195.6km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (203.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Želevica
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (166.8km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (195.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.