Traveling Luck for Dzvegor, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
Where is Dzvegor?What's around Dzvegor?
Wikipedia near Dzvegor
Where to stay near Dzvegor
Also known as Zvegor
The timezone in Dzvegor is Europe/Skopje
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.9667°, Longitude. 22.8083°
Satellite map around Dzvegor
Loading map of Dzvegor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dzvegor, in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of (general), FYR Macedonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzvegor (0km)
- Stamer (2.4km)
- Gabrovo (3.1km)
- Čiflik (4.1km)
- Grad (6km)
- Vutren (7.5km)
- Kiselica (7.8km)
- Virče (8.7km)
- Valožanci (8.8km)
- Mitrovska Mahala (9km)
- Obel (9.3km)
- Vetren (9.7km)
- Trabotivište (10.5km)
- Dramče (10.7km)
- Vetren (12.4km)
- Drenkovo (12.6km)
- Klisura (12.6km)
- Bigla (12.9km)
- Logodazh (13km)
- Selnik (13.3km)
- Star Istevnik (13.3km)
- Bojčoska Maala (13.6km)
- Džadovci (14km)
- Tsŭrvaritsa (14.3km)
- Khambardzhiska Mahala (15.2km)
- Suruvchevtsi (15.3km)
- Vitanci (15.6km)
- Selishte (15.9km)
- Gabrovo (15.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dzvegor
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grad Delčevo (4.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vlakhina (10.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Opština Delčevo (6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čavka (11km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Pijanec (11.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Delčevo (4.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Delčevo (3.8km)
Airports close to Dzvegor
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (112.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (117.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (191.3km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (193.2km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (201.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dzvegor
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (177.8km)
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (202.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.