Traveling Luck for Gajina Pećina, Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
Where is Gajina Pecina?What's around Gajina Pecina?
Wikipedia near Gajina Pecina
Where to stay near Gajina Pećina
The timezone in Gajina Pecina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9400°, Longitude. 15.6350°
Satellite map around Gajina Pećina
Loading map of Gajina Pećina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gajina Pećina, in Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gajina Pećina
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (4.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (5.2km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (5.4km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (5.4km)
Airports close to Gajina Pećina
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.9km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (192.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gajina Pećina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (51.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (124.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (187.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.