Traveling Luck for Borova, Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
Where is Borova?What's around Borova?
Wikipedia near Borova
Where to stay near Borova
Also known as Borova Suhopaljska, Borova Suhopoljska, Suhopaljsko Borovo, Suhopolj Borovo, Suhopoljska, Suhopoljska Borova
The timezone in Borova is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.7861°, Longitude. 17.4617°
Satellite map around Borova
Loading map of Borova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borova, in Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Borova (0km)
- Suhopolje (3.8km)
- Pčelić (4.7km)
- Pepelana (6.1km)
- Milanovac (6.9km)
- Kapan (7.6km)
- Mitrovica Gradinska (7.8km)
- Žubrica (8.3km)
- Jasenaš (8.9km)
- Velika Babina Gora (9km)
- Trnava Cabunska (9.4km)
- Pivnica (9.4km)
- Nova Gradina (9.6km)
- Naudovac (9.6km)
- Stara Gradina (9.8km)
- Dugo Selo Lukačko (10km)
- Mala Babina Gora (10.5km)
- Budanica (10.5km)
- Bačevac (10.5km)
- Removac (10.8km)
- Brezik (11.1km)
- Novo Obilićevo (11.2km)
- Velika Klisa (11.3km)
- Cabuna (11.3km)
- Orešac (11.3km)
- Gornje Cjepidlake (11.4km)
- Lukač (11.7km)
- Levinovac (12.1km)
- Donje Cjepidlake (12.4km)
- Žiroslavlie (12.6km)
- Budrovac Lukački (12.7km)
- Sveti Ðurađ (13.2km)
- Mačkovac (13.6km)
- Gaćište (13.8km)
- Nova Brezovica (14km)
- Stara Brezovica (14km)
- Hum (14.2km)
- Sokolac Podravski (14.5km)
- Lončarica (14.5km)
- Hum-Varoš (14.6km)
- Rušani (14.6km)
- Dijelka (14.8km)
- Ðakovac (15km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dugačka Kosa (14.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Virovitičko-Podravska Županija (11.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Rezovac (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Virovitica (7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Brana (13.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Virovitica (9.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Oresac (8.6km)
Airports close to Borova
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (125.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (128.9km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (181.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Borova
Kaposvar, Kaposvar, Hungary (81.1km)
Taszar, Taszar, Hungary (87.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (110km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (110.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (116.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.