Traveling Luck for Železnička Stanica Virovitica, Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
Where is Zeleznicka Stanica Virovitica?What's around Zeleznicka Stanica Virovitica?
Wikipedia near Zeleznicka Stanica Virovitica
Where to stay near Železnička Stanica Virovitica
Also known as Stanica Virovitica
The timezone in Zeleznicka Stanica Virovitica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.8167°, Longitude. 17.4000°
Satellite map around Železnička Stanica Virovitica
Loading map of Železnička Stanica Virovitica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Železnička Stanica Virovitica, in Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Milanovac (2.5km)
- Brezik (6.6km)
- Borova (6.8km)
- Lukač (7.4km)
- Dugo Selo Lukačko (7.6km)
- Suhopolje (9.2km)
- Bačevac (9.9km)
- Turanovac (9.9km)
- Špišić-Bukovica (10.4km)
- Mitrovica Gradinska (10.7km)
- Stara Gradina (10.8km)
- Bušetina (11.1km)
- Pčelić (11.3km)
- Nova Gradina (11.3km)
- Budrovac Lukački (11.4km)
- Jasenaš (11.5km)
- Lončarica (11.6km)
- Kapan (12km)
- Pepelana (12.3km)
- Gakovo (12.4km)
- Gornje Bazje (12.6km)
- Neteča (12.9km)
- Dijelka (13.1km)
- Velika Babina Gora (13.3km)
- Lozan (13.8km)
- Removac (13.8km)
- Rogovac (13.9km)
- Velika Peratovica (14.1km)
- Okrugljača (14.5km)
- Mala Babina Gora (14.6km)
- Rušani (14.8km)
- Žubrica (15km)
- Cremušina (15km)
- Pivnica (15km)
- Donje Cjepidlake (15km)
- Novo Obilićevo (15.1km)
- Naudovac (15.1km)
- Gornje Cjepidlake (15.3km)
- Ðakovac (15.7km)
- Mala Dapčevica (15.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dugačka Kosa (10.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Sánc (15.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Rezovac (4.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Viktorpuszta (15.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Virovitica (9.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Virovitica (2.4km)
Airports close to Železnička Stanica Virovitica
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (135.4km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (175km)
Airfields or small airports close to Železnička Stanica Virovitica
Kaposvar, Kaposvar, Hungary (79.2km)
Taszar, Taszar, Hungary (87.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (109.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.3km)
Balaton, Sarmellek, Hungary (113.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.