Traveling Luck for Virovitica, Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
Where is Virovitica?What's around Virovitica?
Wikipedia near Virovitica
Where to stay near Virovitica
Also known as Sesta, Veroce, Verocze, Veröcze, Verőce, Virovitica, Virovitisa, Weretz, Werowititz, Вировитица
The timezone in Virovitica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 16:45. It's light
Latitude. 45.8319°, Longitude. 17.3839°
Satellite map around Virovitica
Loading map of Virovitica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Virovitica, in Virovitičk-Podravska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Milanovac (4.2km)
- Brezik (5.4km)
- Lukač (6.1km)
- Dugo Selo Lukačko (7.2km)
- Turanovac (8km)
- Špišić-Bukovica (8.3km)
- Bušetina (8.7km)
- Borova (9.2km)
- Bačevac (10km)
- Budrovac Lukački (11.1km)
- Suhopolje (11.2km)
- Neteča (11.3km)
- Gornje Bazje (11.3km)
- Lozan (11.4km)
- Stara Gradina (11.5km)
- Rogovac (11.5km)
- Gakovo (11.7km)
- Mitrovica Gradinska (11.9km)
- Lončarica (12.1km)
- Nova Gradina (12.2km)
- Okrugljača (12.4km)
- Dijelka (12.5km)
- Pčelić (13.5km)
- Kapan (13.6km)
- Cremušina (13.7km)
- Jasenaš (13.7km)
- Velika Peratovica (14km)
- Stari Gradac (14.5km)
- Pepelana (14.8km)
- Terezino Polje (14.8km)
- Vukosavljevica (14.9km)
- Rušani (14.9km)
- Nagyerdőpuszta (15.5km)
- Topolovica (15.6km)
- Velika Babina Gora (15.7km)
- Removac (16km)
- Novo Obilićevo (16.4km)
- Turnašica (16.6km)
- Mala Dapčevica (16.6km)
- Ada Lukačka (16.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dugačka Kosa (10.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Sánc (13.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Rezovac (6.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Viktorpuszta (13.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština )) (( Virovitica (10.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Virovitica (0km)
Airports close to Virovitica
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (119km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (137.4km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (172.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Virovitica
Kaposvar, Kaposvar, Hungary (78km)
Taszar, Taszar, Hungary (86.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (107.6km)
Balaton, Sarmellek, Hungary (111.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.