Traveling Luck for Ođakova Pećina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Odakova Pecina?What's around Odakova Pecina?
Wikipedia near Odakova Pecina
Where to stay near Ođakova Pećina
The timezone in Odakova Pecina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:59 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 44.8397°, Longitude. 15.7464°
Satellite map around Ođakova Pećina
Loading map of Ođakova Pećina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ođakova Pećina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ođakova Pećina
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poljice (1.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grabovo Rame (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (2.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (2.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (4.4km)
Airports close to Ođakova Pećina
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (102km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (118.4km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (168.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (177km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ođakova Pećina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (36.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (133.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (138.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (196.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.