Traveling Luck for Kuruzovića Pećina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Kuruzovica Pecina?What's around Kuruzovica Pecina?
Wikipedia near Kuruzovica Pecina
Where to stay near Kuruzovića Pećina
The timezone in Kuruzovica Pecina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 44.9153°, Longitude. 15.7031°
Satellite map around Kuruzovića Pećina
Loading map of Kuruzovića Pećina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuruzovića Pećina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Kuruzovića Pećina
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (3.4km)
Airports close to Kuruzovića Pećina
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (110.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kuruzovića Pećina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.8km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (125km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (188km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.