Traveling Luck for Gubavo Brdo, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Gubavo Brdo?What's around Gubavo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Gubavo Brdo
Where to stay near Gubavo Brdo
The timezone in Gubavo Brdo is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9111°, Longitude. 15.6861°
Satellite map around Gubavo Brdo
Loading map of Gubavo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gubavo Brdo, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gubavo Brdo (0km)
- Lisina (1km)
- Čejića Vršak (2.3km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (2.6km)
- Višnjevača (3.2km)
- Vršak (3.4km)
- Oštri Medveđak (4.3km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (4.4km)
- Čelopek (4.5km)
- Tupi Medveđak (4.8km)
- Klokočevica (4.9km)
- Zljebe (5km)
- Hrastovi Vrh (5.3km)
- Janjetovac (5.4km)
- Conjarsko Brdo (5.5km)
- Crkvina (5.8km)
- Mala Živulja (5.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Gubavo Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (4.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.6km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Turčić (5.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (3.5km)
Airports close to Gubavo Brdo
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (108.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (109.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (112.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (162.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gubavo Brdo
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (123.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.