Traveling Luck for Živulja, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Zivulja?What's around Zivulja?
Wikipedia near Zivulja
Where to stay near Živulja
The timezone in Zivulja is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. 44.9356°, Longitude. 15.6481°
Satellite map around Živulja
Loading map of Živulja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Živulja, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Živulja
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (5.3km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (2.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.4km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (1.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (5.5km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4km)
Airports close to Živulja
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.2km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (191.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Živulja
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (124.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (187.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.