Traveling Luck for Kosa, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Kosa?What's around Kosa?
Wikipedia near Kosa
Where to stay near Kosa
The timezone in Kosa is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8597°, Longitude. 15.6167° , Elevation. 772m
Satellite map around Kosa
Loading map of Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kosa, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Kosa
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (3.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4.8km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Živulja (5.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Kosa
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (100.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (121.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (156.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (183.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kosa
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (41.8km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (122km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (134.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (197.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.