Traveling Luck for Rončevica, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Roncevica?What's around Roncevica?
Wikipedia near Roncevica
Where to stay near Rončevica
The timezone in Roncevica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 19:29. It's light
Latitude. 44.9306°, Longitude. 15.6383°
Satellite map around Rončevica
Loading map of Rončevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rončevica, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rončevica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5.2km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (4.5km)
Airports close to Rončevica
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (110.2km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (191.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rončevica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (125.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (188.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.