Traveling Luck for Oštri Medveđak, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Ostri Medvedak?What's around Ostri Medvedak?
Wikipedia near Ostri Medvedak
Where to stay near Oštri Medveđak
The timezone in Ostri Medvedak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 18:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8875°, Longitude. 15.6536° , Elevation. 889m
Satellite map around Oštri Medveđak
Loading map of Oštri Medveđak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oštri Medveđak, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Oštri Medveđak (0km)
- Tupi Medveđak (0.8km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (1.7km)
- Janjetovac (1.9km)
- Čejića Vršak (2.2km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (2.4km)
- Klokočevica (2.9km)
- Zljebe (3.2km)
- Vršak (3.2km)
- Matića Vršak (4km)
- Bilo (4km)
- Lisina (4.1km)
- Gubavo Brdo (4.3km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (4.3km)
- Višnjevača (4.4km)
- Mala Živulja (4.6km)
- Stubica (4.8km)
- Kosa (5km)
- Ivar (5.1km)
- Hrastovi Vrh (5.2km)
- Crni Vrh (5.2km)
Accommodation around Oštri Medveđak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (1.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Turčić (2.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Krivo Do (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (5.5km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (5km)
Airports close to Oštri Medveđak
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (105.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (116.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (185.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oštri Medveđak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (44.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (122.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (131.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (192.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.