Traveling Luck for Radusovac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Radusovac?What's around Radusovac?
Wikipedia near Radusovac
Where to stay near Radusovac
The timezone in Radusovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8506°, Longitude. 15.6608°
Satellite map around Radusovac
Loading map of Radusovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Radusovac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mažarski Vrh (1.7km)
- Bilo (2.1km)
- Ivar (2.4km)
- Matića Vršak (2.6km)
- Janjetovac (3km)
- Kosica (3km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (3.3km)
- Klokočevica (3.4km)
- Mala Živulja (3.5km)
- Veliki Javornik (3.6km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (3.8km)
- Mali Palež (4km)
- Kosa (4.2km)
- Veliki Palež (4.5km)
- Ovršak (4.5km)
- Oštri Medveđak (4.8km)
- Trojelac (4.9km)
- Deriguz (5km)
- Žiga (5.1km)
- Tupi Medveđak (5.1km)
- Crni Vrh (5.4km)
- Žuta Strana (5.8km)
Accommodation around Radusovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Prošćansko Jezero (5.8km)
- Bijeli Vrh (4.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Radusovac
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (100.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (110.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (121km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (160.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (180.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Radusovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (39.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (135.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (197.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.