Traveling Luck for Matića Vršak, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Matica Vrsak?What's around Matica Vrsak?
Wikipedia near Matica Vrsak
Where to stay near Matića Vršak
The timezone in Matica Vrsak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 19:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8642°, Longitude. 15.6817°
Satellite map around Matića Vršak
Loading map of Matića Vršak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Matića Vršak, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Matića Vršak (0km)
- Mala Živulja (1.1km)
- Klokočevica (1.2km)
- Janjetovac (2.3km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (2.4km)
- Mali Palež (2.5km)
- Kosica (2.6km)
- Deriguz (2.6km)
- Veliki Palež (3.5km)
- Cesarov Kamen (3.7km)
- Bilo (3.9km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (3.9km)
- Oštri Medveđak (4km)
- Mažarski Vrh (4.1km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (4.1km)
- Čejića Vršak (4.2km)
- Trojelac (4.2km)
- Veliki Javornik (4.4km)
- Čelopek (4.5km)
- Tupi Medveđak (4.6km)
- Ivar (4.6km)
- Veznovac (5.6km)
- Oštri Vrh (5.8km)
- Kosa (6km)
- Gubavo Brdo (6.1km)
Accommodation around Matića Vršak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (2.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Tisovac (5.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (4km)
Airports close to Matića Vršak
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (103km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (111.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (118.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (162.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (181.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Matića Vršak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (40.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (134.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (149km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (194.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.