Traveling Luck for Novo Selo, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Novo Selo?What's around Novo Selo?
Wikipedia near Novo Selo
Where to stay near Novo Selo
The timezone in Novo Selo is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8711°, Longitude. 15.7175°
Satellite map around Novo Selo
Loading map of Novo Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Novo Selo, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Deriguz (0.9km)
- Cesarov Kamen (1.2km)
- Čelopek (2km)
- Mala Živulja (2.4km)
- Mali Palež (2.7km)
- Veliki Palež (3.3km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (3.4km)
- Matića Vršak (3.4km)
- Klokočevica (3.6km)
- Veznovac (3.6km)
- Abdića Brdo (3.7km)
- Kosica (4km)
- Trojelac (4.1km)
- Oštri Vrh (4.7km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (4.7km)
- Čejića Vršak (5.1km)
- Janjetovac (5.3km)
- Gubavo Brdo (5.9km)
- Veliki Javornik (6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Novo Selo
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (5.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (2.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (2.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (5.3km)
Airports close to Novo Selo
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (104.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (117km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (181.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Novo Selo
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (41km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (129.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (133.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (193km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.