Traveling Luck for Hrnjakov Vrh, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Hrnjakov Vrh?What's around Hrnjakov Vrh?
Wikipedia near Hrnjakov Vrh
Where to stay near Hrnjakov Vrh
The timezone in Hrnjakov Vrh is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 44.8936°, Longitude. 15.6994° , Elevation. 539m
Satellite map around Hrnjakov Vrh
Loading map of Hrnjakov Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrnjakov Vrh, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hrnjakov Vrh (0km)
- Čelopek (2.1km)
- Čejića Vršak (2.4km)
- Gubavo Brdo (2.6km)
- Klokočevica (3.3km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (3.4km)
- Lisina (3.4km)
- Deriguz (3.6km)
- Mala Živulja (3.7km)
- Matića Vršak (4.1km)
- Oštri Medveđak (4.3km)
- Janjetovac (4.4km)
- Cesarov Kamen (4.5km)
- Tupi Medveđak (5.1km)
- Vršak (5.2km)
- Mali Palež (5.3km)
- Crkvina (5.5km)
- Višnjevača (5.5km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (6.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Hrnjakov Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (6.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (5.5km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (5.6km)
Airports close to Hrnjakov Vrh
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (107.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (111.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (114.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (184.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hrnjakov Vrh
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (44.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (130.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (190.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.