Traveling Luck for Pašina Luka, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Pasina Luka?What's around Pasina Luka?
Wikipedia near Pasina Luka
Where to stay near Pašina Luka
The timezone in Pasina Luka is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9175°, Longitude. 15.7036°
Satellite map around Pašina Luka
Loading map of Pašina Luka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pašina Luka, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Pašina Luka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (6.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (3.7km)
Airports close to Pašina Luka
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (110.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (110.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pašina Luka
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (124.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (187.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.