Traveling Luck for Abdića Brdo, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Abdica Brdo?What's around Abdica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Abdica Brdo
Where to stay near Abdića Brdo
The timezone in Abdica Brdo is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:09. It's light
Latitude. 44.8692°, Longitude. 15.7581°
Satellite map around Abdića Brdo
Loading map of Abdića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abdića Brdo, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mušići (2.1km)
- Prnjavor (2.1km)
- Izačić Kula (2.2km)
- Izačić (2.3km)
- Kundrići (2.5km)
- Izačić-Grad (2.6km)
- Vikići (3.4km)
- Novo Selo (3.7km)
- Jasika (3.9km)
- Halilagići (3.9km)
- Ličko Petrovo Selo (4.5km)
- Bunići (4.7km)
- Ahmići (4.7km)
- Haćami (4.8km)
- Papari (4.8km)
- Šumari (4.9km)
- Lanište (5km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (5km)
- Pritošanj (5.2km)
- Johovac (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Abdića Brdo
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bunarić (4.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poljice (4.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (5.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lijepa Voda (4.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (3.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (2.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (4.4km)
Airports close to Abdića Brdo
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (116.3km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (117.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (169.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (180.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Abdića Brdo
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (40.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (132.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (134.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (192.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.