Traveling Luck for Veznovac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Veznovac?What's around Veznovac?
Wikipedia near Veznovac
Where to stay near Veznovac
The timezone in Veznovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8469°, Longitude. 15.7372°
Satellite map around Veznovac
Loading map of Veznovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veznovac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Veznovac (0km)
- Oštri Vrh (1.5km)
- Cesarov Kamen (2.4km)
- Trojelac (2.5km)
- Veliki Palež (2.5km)
- Mali Palež (3.2km)
- Abdića Brdo (3.5km)
- Deriguz (3.6km)
- Kosica (4.1km)
- Stanića Vrh (4.4km)
- Golišov Vrh (4.5km)
- Urija (4.5km)
- Mala Živulja (4.7km)
- Lokvica (4.8km)
- Veliki Javornik (5km)
- Osinjak (5.2km)
- Čelopek (5.3km)
- Matića Vršak (5.6km)
Accommodation around Veznovac
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poljice (3.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (3.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (4.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (1.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Spasin Vrh (5.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (2.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (5.1km)
Airports close to Veznovac
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (102.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (117.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (119.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (167.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (178.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veznovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (37.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (132.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (137.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (195.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.