Traveling Luck for Mihaljićin Vrh, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Mihaljicin Vrh?What's around Mihaljicin Vrh?
Wikipedia near Mihaljicin Vrh
Where to stay near Mihaljićin Vrh
The timezone in Mihaljicin Vrh is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8292°, Longitude. 15.7422°
Satellite map around Mihaljićin Vrh
Loading map of Mihaljićin Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mihaljićin Vrh, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mihaljićin Vrh
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poljice (2.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grabovo Rame (4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (2.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ođakova Pećina (1.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (3.6km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Poljanska Jama (5.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (5.2km)
Airports close to Mihaljićin Vrh
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (100.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (118.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (121.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (167.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (175.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mihaljićin Vrh
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (35.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (133.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (139.5km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.