Traveling Luck for Oštri Vrh, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Ostri Vrh?What's around Ostri Vrh?
Wikipedia near Ostri Vrh
Where to stay near Oštri Vrh
The timezone in Ostri Vrh is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8364°, Longitude. 15.7317°
Satellite map around Oštri Vrh
Loading map of Oštri Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oštri Vrh, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Oštri Vrh (0km)
- Veznovac (1.5km)
- Trojelac (1.9km)
- Veliki Palež (2.4km)
- Stanića Vrh (3.3km)
- Mali Palež (3.3km)
- Cesarov Kamen (3.5km)
- Golišov Vrh (3.6km)
- Kosica (3.8km)
- Osinjak (4km)
- Veliki Javornik (4.1km)
- Deriguz (4.4km)
- Abdića Brdo (4.9km)
- Mala Živulja (5.2km)
- Urija (5.5km)
- Lokvica (5.6km)
- Matića Vršak (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Oštri Vrh
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poljice (3.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grabovo Rame (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Živulja (5.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (2.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (3.8km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Poljanska Jama (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (5.8km)
Airports close to Oštri Vrh
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (101.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (117.4km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (121km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (166.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (177km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oštri Vrh
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (36.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (132.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (138.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (196.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.