Traveling Luck for Crni Vrh, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Crni Vrh?What's around Crni Vrh?
Wikipedia near Crni Vrh
Where to stay near Crni Vrh
The timezone in Crni Vrh is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8661°, Longitude. 15.6061°
Satellite map around Crni Vrh
Loading map of Crni Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crni Vrh, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Crni Vrh
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (2.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (3.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Crni Vrh
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (101.3km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (155.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (184.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crni Vrh
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (42.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (133.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (197km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.