Traveling Luck for Hrastovi Vrh, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Hrastovi Vrh?What's around Hrastovi Vrh?
Wikipedia near Hrastovi Vrh
Where to stay near Hrastovi Vrh
The timezone in Hrastovi Vrh is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9242°, Longitude. 15.6317° , Elevation. 630m
Satellite map around Hrastovi Vrh
Loading map of Hrastovi Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrastovi Vrh, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Hrastovi Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (4.4km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4.9km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (4.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (3.4km)
Airports close to Hrastovi Vrh
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.2km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (112.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (190.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hrastovi Vrh
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (49.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.