Traveling Luck for Mala Lisina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Mala Lisina?What's around Mala Lisina?
Wikipedia near Mala Lisina
Where to stay near Mala Lisina
The timezone in Mala Lisina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9289°, Longitude. 15.6036°
Satellite map around Mala Lisina
Loading map of Mala Lisina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Lisina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mala Lisina
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (1.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (0.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (2.4km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (4.5km)
Airports close to Mala Lisina
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.2km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (113.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (192.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Lisina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (125.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.