Traveling Luck for Bigina Poljana, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Bigina Poljana?What's around Bigina Poljana?
Wikipedia near Bigina Poljana
Where to stay near Bigina Poljana
The timezone in Bigina Poljana is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8856°, Longitude. 15.5897°
Satellite map around Bigina Poljana
Loading map of Bigina Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bigina Poljana, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Bigina Poljana
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Plitvica (1.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (1.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (3.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Crno Jezero (4.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (2.7km)
Airports close to Bigina Poljana
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (102.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (103.4km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (119km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (153.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bigina Poljana
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (45.8km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (131km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (195.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.