Traveling Luck for Bihac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Bihac?What's around Bihac?
Wikipedia near Bihac
Where to stay near Bihac
Also known as Bihac, LQBI
The timezone in Bihac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8417°, Longitude. 15.7769°
Satellite map around Bihac
Loading map of Bihac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bihac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Papari (2.4km)
- Mušići (2.6km)
- Jasika (2.6km)
- Klokot (3.1km)
- Šumari (3.3km)
- Kundrići (3.6km)
- Izačić Kula (3.7km)
- Muslići (3.9km)
- Pritošanj (4.1km)
- Halilagići (4.3km)
- Izačić (4.3km)
- Mali Baljevac (4.4km)
- Haćami (4.5km)
- Kamenica (4.7km)
- Prnjavor (4.8km)
- Muratovići (4.8km)
- Pecikovići (4.9km)
- Izačić-Grad (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bihac
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ružica (3.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hajdučka Draga (4.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Klokot (3.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (5.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Spasin Vrh (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ođakova Pećina (2.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (1.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (1.6km)
Airports close to Bihac
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (103.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (119.3km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (120.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (171km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (176.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bihac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (36.8km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (135.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (138.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (195.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.