Traveling Luck for Gornji Vaganac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Gornji Vaganac?What's around Gornji Vaganac?
Wikipedia near Gornji Vaganac
Where to stay near Gornji Vaganac
The timezone in Gornji Vaganac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:17 and Sunset at 19:31. It's light
Latitude. 44.9097°, Longitude. 15.7125°
Satellite map around Gornji Vaganac
Loading map of Gornji Vaganac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornji Vaganac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Gornji Vaganac
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (5.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (2.7km)
Airports close to Gornji Vaganac
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.5km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (112km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (112.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornji Vaganac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (188.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.