Traveling Luck for Željava, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Zeljava?What's around Zeljava?
Wikipedia near Zeljava
Where to stay near Željava
The timezone in Zeljava is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:08. It's light
Latitude. 44.8547°, Longitude. 15.7400°
Satellite map around Željava
Loading map of Željava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Željava, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Veznovac (1km)
- Cesarov Kamen (1.9km)
- Oštri Vrh (2.5km)
- Abdića Brdo (2.5km)
- Veliki Palež (3km)
- Deriguz (3.2km)
- Trojelac (3.3km)
- Mali Palež (3.4km)
- Urija (4.1km)
- Čelopek (4.5km)
- Kosica (4.5km)
- Lokvica (4.5km)
- Mala Živulja (4.5km)
- Golišov Vrh (5.3km)
- Stanića Vrh (5.3km)
- Matića Vršak (5.5km)
- Prtešen (5.6km)
- Veliki Javornik (5.8km)
Accommodation around Željava
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poljice (3.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (3.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (5.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (1.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (2.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (5km)
Airports close to Željava
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (103.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (117.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (118.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (167.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (179km)
Airfields or small airports close to Željava
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (38.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (131.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (136.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (194.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.