Traveling Luck for Ivar, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Ivar?What's around Ivar?
Wikipedia near Ivar
Where to stay near Ivar
The timezone in Ivar is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8506°, Longitude. 15.6350°
Satellite map around Ivar
Loading map of Ivar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivar, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ivar (0km)
- Bilo (1.1km)
- Kosa (2.1km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (2.7km)
- Mažarski Vrh (2.7km)
- Crni Vrh (3.3km)
- Žuta Strana (3.7km)
- Janjetovac (3.8km)
- Ivar (4.1km)
- Stubica (4.6km)
- Matića Vršak (4.6km)
- Žiga (4.8km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (4.8km)
- Tupi Medveđak (5km)
- Klokočevica (5km)
- Oštri Medveđak (5.1km)
- Ovršak (5.3km)
- Kosica (5.4km)
- Veliki Javornik (5.5km)
- Sljeme (5.6km)
Accommodation around Ivar
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (5.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Dražica (5.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (2.4km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Živulja (5.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Ivar
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (100.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (121.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (181.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ivar
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (40.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (124.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (135.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (198km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.