Traveling Luck for Dražica, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Drazica?What's around Drazica?
Wikipedia near Drazica
Where to stay near Dražica
The timezone in Drazica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8561°, Longitude. 15.6922°
Satellite map around Dražica
Loading map of Dražica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dražica, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mali Palež (1.1km)
- Mala Živulja (1.2km)
- Kosica (1.4km)
- Matića Vršak (1.4km)
- Veliki Palež (2.1km)
- Deriguz (2.2km)
- Klokočevica (2.6km)
- Trojelac (2.8km)
- Cesarov Kamen (2.9km)
- Veliki Javornik (3.4km)
- Janjetovac (3.7km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (3.8km)
- Mažarski Vrh (4km)
- Veznovac (4.3km)
- Oštri Vrh (4.4km)
- Čelopek (4.6km)
- Bilo (4.8km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (4.9km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (5.1km)
- Ivar (5.3km)
- Oštri Medveđak (5.4km)
- Čejića Vršak (5.4km)
- Ovršak (5.8km)
- Tupi Medveđak (6km)
Accommodation around Dražica
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (2.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Poljanska Jama (6.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (4.5km)
Airports close to Dražica
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (102.3km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (113km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (119.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (180.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dražica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (39.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (135.5km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (195.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.