Traveling Luck for Poljanica, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Poljanica?What's around Poljanica?
Wikipedia near Poljanica
Where to stay near Poljanica
The timezone in Poljanica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8697°, Longitude. 15.6150°
Satellite map around Poljanica
Loading map of Poljanica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poljanica, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Poljanica
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (2.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (3.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Golubnjača (5.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Poljanica
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (102km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (155.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (184.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poljanica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (43.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (133.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (196.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.