Traveling Luck for Čančarka, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Cancarka?What's around Cancarka?
Wikipedia near Cancarka
Where to stay near Čančarka
The timezone in Cancarka is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:03. It's light
Latitude. 44.9036°, Longitude. 15.6547°
Satellite map around Čančarka
Loading map of Čančarka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čančarka, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čančarka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (5.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Krivo Do (5.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (4.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (2.9km)
Airports close to Čančarka
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (107.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (107.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (114.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čančarka
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (190.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.