Traveling Luck for Previja, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Previja?What's around Previja?
Wikipedia near Previja
Where to stay near Previja
The timezone in Previja is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:03. It's light
Latitude. 44.8892°, Longitude. 15.7081°
Satellite map around Previja
Loading map of Previja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Previja, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hrnjakov Vrh (1km)
- Čelopek (1.1km)
- Deriguz (2.9km)
- Čejića Vršak (3.3km)
- Mala Živulja (3.4km)
- Klokočevica (3.4km)
- Gubavo Brdo (3.5km)
- Cesarov Kamen (3.7km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (3.9km)
- Matića Vršak (4km)
- Lisina (4.4km)
- Mali Palež (4.7km)
- Janjetovac (4.8km)
- Oštri Medveđak (5km)
- Crkvina (5.2km)
- Abdića Brdo (5.3km)
- Veliki Palež (5.6km)
- Tupi Medveđak (5.8km)
- Kosica (5.8km)
- Veznovac (6.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Previja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (6.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (4.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (0km)
Airports close to Previja
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (112.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (115km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (184.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Previja
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (43.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (127.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (131.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.