Traveling Luck for Prošćanski Vrh, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Proscanski Vrh?What's around Proscanski Vrh?
Wikipedia near Proscanski Vrh
Where to stay near Prošćanski Vrh
The timezone in Proscanski Vrh is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 16:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8639°, Longitude. 15.5844°
Satellite map around Prošćanski Vrh
Loading map of Prošćanski Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prošćanski Vrh, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Prošćanski Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Prošćanski Vrh (0km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (2.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Vodena Jela (4.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Plitvica (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenjača (4.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (5.1km)
Airports close to Prošćanski Vrh
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (100.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (121.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (153.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (184.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prošćanski Vrh
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (43.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (133.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (198km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.