Traveling Luck for Donji Vaganac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Donji Vaganac?What's around Donji Vaganac?
Wikipedia near Donji Vaganac
Where to stay near Donji Vaganac
The timezone in Donji Vaganac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9131°, Longitude. 15.7303°
Satellite map around Donji Vaganac
Loading map of Donji Vaganac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donji Vaganac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Vaganac (0km)
- Gornji Vaganac (1.7km)
- Jerkovići (2.3km)
- Pašina Luka (2.5km)
- Čerkezovac (3.3km)
- Cvetičko Selo (3.6km)
- Sadilovac (3.7km)
- Dubaj (4.4km)
- Ličko Petrovo Selo (4.6km)
- Arapov Dol (4.9km)
- Mala Peć (5km)
- Vikići (5km)
- Lanište (5.1km)
- Novo Selo (5.6km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (5.7km)
- Prnjavor (6.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Donji Vaganac
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Čatrnja (5.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (3.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (6.2km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (5.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (3.7km)
Airports close to Donji Vaganac
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (110.4km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111.4km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (113.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (166.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donji Vaganac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (127.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (187.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.