Traveling Luck for Jezerce, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Jezerce?What's around Jezerce?
Wikipedia near Jezerce
Where to stay near Jezerce
The timezone in Jezerce is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8622°, Longitude. 15.6447°
Satellite map around Jezerce
Loading map of Jezerce and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jezerce, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bilo (0.7km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (1.2km)
- Ivar (1.8km)
- Janjetovac (2.1km)
- Kosa (2.6km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (3.1km)
- Oštri Medveđak (3.4km)
- Tupi Medveđak (3.4km)
- Matića Vršak (3.4km)
- Klokočevica (3.4km)
- Mažarski Vrh (3.5km)
- Crni Vrh (3.6km)
- Stubica (4.3km)
- Mala Živulja (4.5km)
- Kosica (4.9km)
- Čejića Vršak (5.1km)
- Ivar (5.4km)
- Žuta Strana (5.4km)
Accommodation around Jezerce
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (4.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Parnička Draga (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (5.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Smrzlinka (5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Jezerce
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (101.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (182.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jezerce
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (41.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (124km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (134.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (196.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.