Traveling Luck for Prošćansko Jezero, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Proscansko Jezero?What's around Proscansko Jezero?
Wikipedia near Proscansko Jezero
Where to stay near Prošćansko Jezero
The timezone in Proscansko Jezero is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8611°, Longitude. 15.6000°
Satellite map around Prošćansko Jezero
Loading map of Prošćansko Jezero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prošćansko Jezero, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Prošćansko Jezero
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (2.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Vodena Jela (5.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4.4km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Živulja (5.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Prošćansko Jezero
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (100.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (121.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (184km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prošćansko Jezero
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (42.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (134.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (197.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.