Traveling Luck for Rastovača, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Rastovaca?What's around Rastovaca?
Wikipedia near Rastovaca
Where to stay near Rastovača
The timezone in Rastovaca is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 44.9208°, Longitude. 15.6211°
Satellite map around Rastovača
Loading map of Rastovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rastovača, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Rastovača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (4.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (5.2km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (3km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (5.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (5.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (4.6km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (5.1km)
Airports close to Rastovača
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (108.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (113.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (156.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (190.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rastovača
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (49.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.