Traveling Luck for Debela Glava, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Debela Glava?What's around Debela Glava?
Wikipedia near Debela Glava
Where to stay near Debela Glava
The timezone in Debela Glava is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9692°, Longitude. 15.7683°
Satellite map around Debela Glava
Loading map of Debela Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Debela Glava, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Debela Glava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tržačka Kosa (4.2km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (3.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (5.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (4.4km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (2.5km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (4.2km)
Airports close to Debela Glava
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (103.5km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (118.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (170.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (192.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Debela Glava
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (122km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (127.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.